RockIt Sports presents... Lowery Brothers Catching Series
Come join us and see how the pros do it. Learn how to master the art of catching, whether you're an experienced catcher or trying to add another position to your arsenal. All star catchers and brothers Jake and Luke Lowery will lead instruction in two separate 3-week sessions.
Session 1 will run from October 9th - October 25th on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:30pm-5:45pm. (6 Meetings total)
Session 2 will run from October 30th - November 15th on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:30pm-5:45pm. (6 Meetings total)
Each session will cover:
- Arm Care
- Plays at the Plate
Each meeting will be divided into two stations: Skill work and Bullpen work.
- Drill work based around the needs of every catcher, regardless of age of skill level
- Drills will include machine work and dry work done with professional players
- One on one drill and skill work introducing new ideas and philosophies
- Sessions would last an hour
- Skill work sessions will be broken done by skill levels of each player
- Players will be divided by age group
- Players will be taught proper stretching and mentality in these sessions
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO REGISTER!