• Players must wear a market at all times when inside the facility except when participating in basketball or ESP (Elkins Sports Performance) activities.
• Players will have their temperatures checked upon entry into the facility. A temperature greater than or equal to 100.4 degrees will restrict the player from entering into the facility.
• Players should bring their own basketball to practice and should bring their own hand sanitizer to practices and games. Hand sanitizer should be used at each water break before drinking water and just before entering a game and just after exiting a game.
• Players should have a way to safely store their masks during practices and games (a Ziploc bag is recommended).
• While sitting on the bench during a game, observing during practice, or waiting for a [practice or game to begin, players should maintain a distance of six feet from all other individuals in the facility.
• Players should enter the facility no more than 15 minutes before the scheduled practice/game.
• Players should exit the facility immediately after each practice or game.
• Coaches must wear a mask at all times, including during practices and games.
• Coaches may briefly lower their masks to communicate with players but should maintain a distance of 10 feet from all players and coaches when doing so.
• Coaches should ensure players are following all COVID protocols during practices and games including players maintaining a distance from one another while no participating during practices and games.
• Coaches will have their temperatures checked upon entry into the facility. A temperature greater than or equal to 100.4 degrees will restrict the player from entering into the facility.
• No parents or spectators are allowed in the facility for any reason.
• For players grade 4 and lower, a parent or guardian may escort the player to the temperature check station at the entrance but may not continue further into the facility and must leave the facility once the player passes the temperature check station.
• Spectators may watch games/practices from the café if it is open and as long as those spectators patronize the café.
• All games are live-streamed and be viewed via Facebook live and/or Youtube.