COVID SAFETY PRECAUTIONS @ ROCKIT SPORTS
• Online Waiver Required (Signed During Registration)
• Players and Coaches Only! No Spectators in the Gym
• Temperature Taken of Every Attendee
• Hand Sanitizer Required on Entry & Exit
• Practice Social Distancing on Bleachers (Players/Coaches waiting for their game time)
• Benches Will Be Wiped Down Between Games
• Players Must Bring Their Own Water/Drinks & Towels
• No Shooting or Dribbling Between Games
• Players Meet in Designated Area to Prepare for Warmups
• No Post Game Handshake
• No Post Game Socializing – Players and Coaches Must Leave in a Timely Manner
• No Water Fountains Accessible (Bring your own water bottle)
You and your child’s safety, along with: our staff, participants, and officials are our top priority. As such, we have designed a process for our league that will enable everyone to resume activity in a safe and efficient manner. We will have a RockIt Supervisor to greet everyone at the door and direct players and coaches to their designated area.
1. Games will be in one-hour time slots. 20 min halves, running clock. Each team will have a 5-minute warmup.
2. Players and coaches will be allowed to enter the building using social distancing requirements 10 minutes before your scheduled game. At no time will there be a deviation from this schedule, so there will be no need to arrive at our facility 15-30 minutes prior to your game time…you will not be allowed to enter. This control measure enables the ability to limit the number of people in the gym at any one time. We appreciate your cooperation in advance!
3. ALL BLEACHER SEATS will be marked and measured 6 feet apart from one another for players and coaches to wait while the previous game finishes.
4. Following the completion of the game, players and coaches will need to gather their bags and trash and immediately leave the bench area. This will limit the passing of other players while one group is entering and another leaving. This also requires any traditional post-game discussion amongst a team to NOT BE CONDUCTED INSIDE THE GYM. It will need to occur outside in the parking lot.
5. To ensure the safety of our staff, players, and officials, anyone entering the facility will have their temperature taken to eliminate anyone who may be running a fever. Anyone having a fever would be denied entry.
6. Games will be live-streamed on our League's Facebook page at ➡️: RockIt Livestream for your viewing pleasure. Those who wish to order food and/or drink at the Clubhouse Cafe will be allowed to enter through the parking lot. We ask that Clubhouse patrons respect social distancing guidelines and allow for families to transition in/out respectfully as games end and new games begin.