2021 ROCKIT SUMMER BASKETBALL OPEN SKILL SESSIONS
RockIt Sports at 3001 E. Parham Rd
Tuesdays & Thursdays | 16 Sessions/8 Weeks
July 13 – August 24, 2021
3:00 PM – 4:00 PM (Rising 5th – 8th Graders)
4:00 PM – 5:00 PM (Rising 9th – 12th Graders)
All Basketball Players, Rising 5th-12th Grade
$20/Per Session – “Drop-In” Registration
How to Register?
Register to Drop-In by CLICKING HERE!
Register for a Season Pass by CLICKING HERE!
Please direct all questions to RockIt Administrator, Allison Monroe: email@example.com
· These sessions are open to all players from grades 5 through 12.
· Skill sessions are 1 hour. The first 45 minutes will concentrate on instruction with the last 15 minutes allowing for controlled scrimmage opportunities including 5v5, 3v3, etc.
· Workouts will focus on fundamental skills learning and application including proper shooting mechanics, ball handling, and individual moves to the basket.
· Our basketball trainers will give every player the proper attention to help each athlete reach his or her goals.
· Current covid safety guidelines will be provided to each player before the program starts.
OPTIONAL ADD-ON TRAINING DETAILS:
Elkin Sports Performance will offer an age-specific strength session for you at the end of each basketball session. Rising 5th -8th graders from 4:10-5:00 and rising 9th -12th graders 5:10-6:00. Many of our athletes and teams currently train at ESP and have found great success with adding this program to their training regimen. ESP will offer a discounted rate of $195 for all 16 sessions. This will save each athlete $75! Contact Jason Elkin jason@ElkinSportsPerformance.com or call 804.432.8363.
To reserve your spot please go to www.ElkinSportsPerformance.com and click on the camp tab to sign up!
Join our top-level coaching staff twice per week to maximize your off-season growth!